By using a peer-to-peer connecting everything.
Unlike currency in general Must through intermediaries such as PyPal, STP.PM, bitcoin does not depend on the trust of premier publishers. Bitcoin uses a distributed database and spread to the nodes of a P2P network (per to per) to journal transactions, and uses cryptography to provide basic security functions, such as ensuring that bitcoin can only be spent by the owner acount,
Design of Bitcoin allows for ownership without identity (anonymous) and transfer of wealth. Bitcoin can be stored on a personal computer in a Wallet or stored by a third party wallet service (BlockChain), and despite all that Bitcoin can be sent via the Internet to anyone who has a Bitcoin address.
To collect bitcoin you must have a wallet to save it, here's how to make bitcoin wallet account.
Step Created Bitcoin Wallet on Blockchain 2016
1. Open https://blockchain.info/wallet
2. Click the Create A Free Bitcoin Wallet
3. Fill in the data (email, password, repeat password)
checklist "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" and then click Continue
4. Please check your email to confirm your account by clicking the link Verify Email
up here you has been Success to make Bitcoin wallet in Blockchain,
Don't forget to save Wallet ID/wallet identifier
5. Please login to your wallet with Wallet ID/wallet identifier and your password
7. Once you are logged in, click on "Receive" to see your bitcoin address
Next, you can verify other features such as Phone Numbers, Credit Card, etc.
See the left menu click SETTING
- Your unique identifier. It is completely individual to you and what you will use to access your wallet
- For a seamless connection to your wallet via Android app and iOS app
- Customize your wallet experience, dari email, nomor handphone, bahasa, notifikasi, etc
- There you can meback-up wallet, password, enable 2FA, etc
There is a feature to manage bitcoin address. We could be making some bitcoin addresses in the wallet.
- Can import address
- Can archive address you want us to use or not use
This tutorial using version v1.8.9 (MyWallet v3.22.25)