In other words, this is one way to speed sync in the wallet
By using the bootstrap file you will only need less time than normal sync wallet.
Here I just want to try a little to help people who have concerns about it.
You also requesting bootstrap for another coin, I'll make it if have more time.
How to install a Bootstrap file
- Backup your wallet, save the wallet.dat file to safest place
- Download Bootstrap file
- Find your WalletName folder in your users AppData directory. The AppData folder is hidden on most operating systems, so make sure you can view hidden files
- Windows this is usually c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\WalletName
- OSX this is usually ~
- Linux this is usually ~\.WalletName
- Delete folder of WalletName
- After the download is complete, Extract Bootstrap file to Roaming
- Copy wallet.dat to folder WalletName
- And let's open your wallet
|Artbyte||ABY||Artbyte Forum||Download / 346 MB||Aug 18, 2016|
|Belacoin||BELA||Belacoin Forum||Download / 242 MB||Sep 23, 2016|
|Bitsend||BSD||Bitsend Forum||Download / 128 MB||Mar 21, 2017|
|CrownCoin||CRW||Crowncoin Forum||Download /soon||Oct 10, 2016|
|Dobbscoin||BOB||Dobbscoin Forum||Download / 109 MB||Feb 09, 2017|
|IcobidCoin||ICOB||Icobid Forum||Download / 69 MB||Jan 09, 2017|
|SativaCoin||STV||Sativa Forum||Download /|
|SwagbuckCoin||BUCKS||Swagbuck Forum||Download / 100 MB||Jan 07, 2017|
|TigerCoin||TGC||Tigercoin Forum||Download /717 MB||Jan 12, 2017|
|TomorrowCoin||TMRW||Tomorrow Forum||Download /43 MB||Jan 28, 2017|
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.