If you want to start your own business but you don’t have enough cash, there are some great solutions that you can find these days. The most common solution for this problem is lending the money from the bank or other financial institutions. Other great solution for this issue is using some helps from WeTrust.
WeTrust is an institution that works like banks. This banking and insurance industries can provide the best financial solutions for you so that you can start your own business immediately.
WeTrust is a collaborative saving and insurance platform that autonomous, frictionless, and decentralized.
Before you decide to use this service, you might need to learn some important details about WeTrust. Basically, WeTrust service can be divided into two main systems.
- The first one is Current Systems
The characteristics of current systems are including profit to stakeholders, excessive risk taking, reliant to third party, and conflict of interest that involves users.
- Other system in this service is called the Future System
This is the system that wants to be achieved by this service. The characteristics of this future system are including self-reliance, inclusive access, decentralized risk, dividends to participants, and users are involved in aligned interests. As you can see, the future system is better than the current system and this is why you should use this service for building your own business.
One of the products that are offered by WeTrust is called ROSCA (Rotating and Savings Credit Associations). There are several benefits that you can get if you use this product to build your own business. The first benefit is that his product can serve as credit and insurance. Other benefit that you can get is that the interest will stay within your local community. This product also offers lower default rates as well. Other great thing about this product is that you don’t need to use trusted third party anymore if you’ve already used this product.
Team of WeTrustI. THE CORE TEAM
- George Li, Product Manager
- Patrick Long, Strategy and Operations
- Ron Merom, CTO
- Tom Nash, Front End Developer
- Shine Lee, Smart Contract Developer
- Mivsam Yekutiel, Ph.D, Research and Partnerships
- An Zheng, Full Stack Developer
- Leon Di, Product Marketing
- Justin Zheng, Marketing Associate
- Fanli Ji, China Community Manager
- Catalina Lastra, Latin America Community Manager
- Jessica Aharonov, Graphic Designer
- Emin Gün Sirer, Blockchain Advisor
- Michael Casey, Fintech Advisor
- Michael Hexner, Business Strategy Advisor
- Fennie Wang, Legal Advisor
- Benedict Chan, Blockchain Advisor
- Daniel Cawrey, Marketing Advisor
or Join Slack channel to communicate with WeTrust team!
Other Links- Official Website: https://www.wetrust.io
- Blog : https://medium.com/wetrust-blog
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wetrustplatform
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WeTrustPlatform
- Slack: https://www.wetrust.io/slack-invite
- GitHub: https://github.com/WeTrustPlatform
- Whitepaper: Download
- Announcements: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.0
Updates- Feb 22, 2017 : An Interview with Emin Gün Sirer, WeTrust Blockchain Advisor
- Feb 23, 2017 : WeTrust FINALIZES Escrow Partners!
- Feb 28, 2017 : TokenMarket interviews WeTrust
- Apr 04, 2017 : Interview with Jae Kwon, Founder and CEO of Tendermint
- Apr 07, 2017 : WeTrust’s Token Distribution Plan
- Apr 07, 2017 : Interview with Julian Zawistowski, Founder and CEO of Golem
- Apr 09, 2017 : How to use MyEtherWallet to create a private address for receiving TRST tokens
More update will be post here, so..stay tuned!